Racquetball, again

Posted by Allison | Posted in | Posted on 8:59 PM

Well, not much new with me. No grad school so I am just sitting around. I am doing some craft type stuff, it's hard to get motivated though when I don't have much of a reason to get up in the mornings, it sucks but I am not complaining-- I waited 4+ years for this!

In other news, Bermuda had a sort of seizure the other night, scared us to death but she's perfectly fine now, it was just an isolated event the vet said. It was weird. I wrote about it in my other blog Linen.

Well I have been taking some racquetball classes as of late and going to my league once a week and it has been so much fun. Tonight though I played against my coach and the first game I got 13 but it was close the whole game and the second game I beat him! YAY! Huge accomplishment for me. Although he sure made me work for it! Anyhow, I think I am finally ready to take you guys on!

Glad grad schools are all going well, I hope the rest of the semester goes well too with all the research stuff and I can't wait to see you all at my wedding!

Comments (2)

Yeah, she also beat the crap out of me. I can't believe she didn't rub that in here. But I'm willing to admit it. I'm a pretty big man. For being beat by a girl anyway... Also I am excited to see you all too!

I'm a little jealous, getting up at 7 every morning kinda sucks. Nice work on the racquetball, I haven't been playing lately so you'd probably kill me. Rotations start Monday...I'm about to go from drinking every day to working my butt off. Haha. Anyway, <2 months till your wedding!

Post a Comment