6 Years

Posted by Roger | Posted in | Posted on 6:49 PM

So I saw this on YouTube the other day.
It's a video of a guy (Noah, who coincidently, did not build an ark.) that takes a picture of himself every day for 6 years. It sounded totally cool, so I watched it. Turns out, it's really freaking borring and uneventful. Anyway, so I thought it would be WAY cooler, if I did a similar video but instead of doing 6 years. I would do 3 days. and take a picture every minute.
So you would get to see all the cool signs of sleep deprivation and all the people in the background like Allison getting really pissed and annoyed that I am taking a picture every freaking 60 seconds.
What do you think?

Comments (1)

I think that would be perfect. Especially when the hallucinations start...you can take pictures and tell us what you think is there

Post a Comment