This week in Jami

Posted by Jami Couch | Posted in | Posted on 10:32 AM

So, has anyone else seen "The Hangover"? I went to see it with some friends Tuesday afternoon. It was also dollar drink and popcorn night at the theater, so I got some cheap refreshments to go along with the matinee price. It's pretty ridiculous, but entertaining. It's worth seeing - maybe not in theaters since that's pricey, but definitely a redbox.

I also got to do some more tie dying on Monday night with my brothers & sister. Oddly enough, the Hobby Lobby here didn't have any shirts between youth medium and adult extra large...it was very strange. Fortunately, Wal-mart came through for us...after I checked with Mary Ellen, of course, to make sure Wal-mart shirts are OK to tie dye.

I haven't heard anything back from Vandy yet about grad school...the longer it takes the more I think it's not going to work out for this fall. So, I went ahead and applied for a couple jobs in Nashville. Hopefully, I'll hear something next week. Hmm...I'll try to do something more entertaining next week so I have some good stories...

Comments (6)

I am having trouble posting comments on here. I'll click the button and my text will disappear but nothing will show up... So sorry if this ends up posting like a gazillion times.

I am rather insulted that you went to Mary Ellen to find out what fabrics are ok to dye. I mean, of course she knows but seriously! That's my expertise!!

In my defense she had already texted me about that Lutheran pastor owning Jack Daniels back in the day, so I took that as her volunteering to answer tie dye questions...next time I'll ask the real expert!

Fine. I'll agree that Allison's "the real expert" in the fibers area. How'd the tie-dye turn out?!

Great! We all ended up with pretty cool shirts...I think mine is the best (naturally), followed by my sister's

The hangover was an awesome movie and i have to agree with Jami, that everyone who hasn't seen it go see it.

Yeah that movie was outrageous.

"I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack."

"I didn't know they gave out rings during the Holocaust!"

Post a Comment