Even Lord Vader has a Soft Spot for Harry Potter

Posted by Allison | Posted in | Posted on 9:26 PM

Ok all, so we went to go see Harry Potter the other night and it was a blast. I think it was my favorite movie so far just because of how many corny love scenes. Although that is why most people didn't like it.... oh well. As promised here are the pictures from that fateful night. Actually we all got interviewed by a news reporter there. He asked us really dumb questions like: do you think this is the last movie? Will there ever be a bad one? How long did you wait? (considering everyone there got their tickets online) It was entertaining to say the least!

Photobucket

This first picture is of Bermuda and Roger helping James try on his costume. It was made for ages 5-7 if you couldn't tell.

Photobucket

This second one is of Roger and James. I made Rogers cape and James cut up his costume so it didn't look like he was in spandex

 

The last one is of all three of us ready to go!

Photobucket

Here is us on national TV and after the segment the newscasters commented on James and Roger ROFL Oh man that was Rogers quote too!

http://video.whnt.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=3956087&at1=News&h1="Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" Premieres

Comments (3)

That is hilarious! I can't believe they showed you guys on TV!

Hahha oh my gosh!
I don't know whether I should be embarrassed or proud to know the only Star Wars characters at the Harry Potter premiere.
Nice quote roger. : )
Allison, your costume actually looks pretty legit, good job.
James, I have no words...

Sometimes, when I'm at home alone, I like to wear my Yoda suit.

Post a Comment